Monday, September 17, 2007

hello computer

1st post

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Raine...like a boomerang, in a full circle kind of way, I saw a 2008 blog post from "Tobster" that was talking about your dad's boomerangs. On a yahoo forum for boomerangs, he was recently the subject of some memories and curiosities when a fellow in Grant's Pass had been given a "lost" boomerang and asked us who made it.

I don't know if you found him or information, but you're welcome to contact me if you want to. Learned some things in that discussion with other boomerangers, and your dad and I spoke fairly often up until around 2000 or so. It got to be really difficult to reach him, and eventually we lost contact completely. Funny that you remember his Godel's Proof model...one of my favorites and I'm taking out a copy I made of it this evening to re-test it and give it a paint job soon. :)

Chris
earthfoote@aol.com